We are seeking a Dallas-TX area RESTAURANT MANAGER, Fresh Ingredient Menu, full service – to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Location: Dallas-TX region
Regular staff (full & part time) 50 employees
Unit Income: $3.5MM-$5.5MM annual – and growing
Pay: $50,000 up to $65,000 at start, w/bonus, increase in income 1st year.
Hours worked: Average 50-hour week. ( Slightly more when in Mgt. training)
Fast pace restaurant.
Fast career advancement.
Relocation program available if required.
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. Much prefer Business or related college degree, or near completion.
Prefer someone comfortable with plenty of hands-on computer usage and same for hands-on shift reports and tracking paper work; within structured, corporate setting.
Ability to think quickly on your feet and genuinely multi task.
APPLY NOW – CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEWS SET TO MATCH YOUR SCHEDULE
- Supervise and coordinate restaurant activities
- Resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in corporate restaurant or other food service fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced casual environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
THANKS for considering this career-level opportunity!